'Liquid'Records'

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

'Liquid'Records'
'Liquid'Records'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Liquid'Records'

'Liquid'Records' is a brand new Habplus Hotel based Record Label. We are always hiring and willing to sign new artists.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Receptionist Application

+5
ShadowWolf
Pebbles85996
BurritoQueer
Reberto
MattBoii
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Receptionist Application Empty Receptionist Application Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:58 pm

MattBoii

MattBoii
Admin

Username:

Where are you from?

How often are you online?

Do you have any experience being a receptionist?

Why should we choose you?

https://liquidrecords.forumotion.co.uk

2Receptionist Application Empty Application for Receptionist. Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:56 am

Reberto

Username:Reberto

Where are you from? I am from Canada

How often are you online? I am mostly online everyday. More on the weekends than the weekdays due to the fact that I have school. On school days, probably 2 hours or more. Weekends are around 3 to 4 hours.

Do you have any experience being a receptionist? Yes I do have experience being an receptionist. I have been a receptionist at doctors offices, magazine places, etc.

Why should we choose you? I like to work hard and I really enjoy working & being a receptionist.

Application - Accepted!

3Receptionist Application Empty Re: Receptionist Application Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:30 am

BurritoQueer

Username: BurritoQueer

Where are you from? Australia

How often are you online? Everyday, apart from every second weekend. Due to going to my fathers and no access to internet there.

Do you have any experience being a receptionist? I have had experience with being a receptionist in Magazine places, modeling agencies, airports and hospitals.

Why should we choose you? I'm a willing, committed staff member. I do my job properly and any set tasks will be completed without complaint.

Application - Accepted!

4Receptionist Application Empty Re: Receptionist Application Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:46 am

Pebbles85996

Pebbles85996
Admin

Username: AmiiBaybiiee

where are you from: london, Croydon

How often are you online?:Im Online Monday Nights, wednesdays,thursdays, Fridays and the whole week because i have college in real on monday and tuesday

Do you have experience: yes i do. my real job at the moment is a receptionist in an office.

why you should choose me?: you should choose me because i have lots of experience and im hardworking, im kind and caring,ive been told im excellent with the public. I just love being a receptionist!!!!

Thanks for taking your time to read this Very Happy

Application - Accepted On Trial Basis!

5Receptionist Application Empty Receptionist Application Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:49 am

ShadowWolf

Username: ShadowWolf

Where are you from?England

How often are you online?every day, unless i can't (rarely)

Do you have any experience being a receptionist?yes, i have had many jobs on habbo/retro's and have been playing for a long time. I made my own business for a time on habbo, before closing it and joining another.
I am hard-working and reliable.

Why should we choose you? I am hardworking, reliable, i won't let anyone down, i'm good at following orders, and giving out instructions. I enjoy working and i'm a nice person Smile

Application - Accepted! (Also Security & Recommended by staff.)

6Receptionist Application Empty Receptionsist Application Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:15 am

MasonLee95

Username: MasonLee95
where are you from: London, Croydon
How Often are you online?: everyday
Do you have experience: I have 4 years experience in this sector, i also have experience with computer and picking up the telephone to take appointments. ive also worked for an agency in this sector before for 2 years.
why you should choose me?: because i have a lot of experience, I am polite and courteous, I can deal calmly with difficult customers, I can keep calm under pressure, I have word processing abilities and i have a smart and neat appearance. Thanks for your time Very Happy

Application - Accepted!

7Receptionist Application Empty Application Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:38 am

IJessicaaI

IJessicaaI

Username:IJessicaaI

Where are you from?London-Greenwich

How often are you online? About 7 hours everyday or more if a job has to be done.

Do you have any experience being a receptionist?Yes i do , ive had many job over different hotels and places. its fun to be receptionist so you can show your personality to the customers , somepeople get annoyed easly and be rude to the customers. and others just take the fact that its a job , and every boy has a different personality. i can take this job and i know i can because im a very kind and honest person.Receptionists need to know whats right.

Why should we choose you? ou should choose me , because very organised receptionists seem to be the best at keeping the place running smooth , and i know that im an organised, honest and polite person . skills are also needed to be a receptionist just like fast typing , and im a very fast typer.

8Receptionist Application Empty Re: Receptionist Application Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:49 am

PaperPanda

Username: PaperPanda

Where are you from? I am from UK

How often are you online? 24/7 but mostly weekends due to no school then. I spend all my free time on Habplus, it's so amazing.

Do you have any experience being a receptionist? I have a fair amount of being a receptionist. I have been a receptionist once for something.I cant remember when but I know I got hired.

Why should we choose you? because making LiquidRecords awesome would be amazing for me. I'd love to be apart of it Smile I think being a receptionist would be good. Every time someone says "how do I get a job" I can say, look at the sticky. We will get more member that way.

Last edited by PaperPanda on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The other one was too short)

9Receptionist Application Empty Re: Receptionist Application Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:07 am

BennyHinn

Thank you for your application but I think we need a lot more about you please to know what your capable of and what you will bring to the company. Thanks which means redo it.

10Receptionist Application Empty Re: Receptionist Application Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:46 pm

PaperPanda

I edited it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum