'Liquid'Records'

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

'Liquid'Records'
'Liquid'Records'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Liquid'Records'

'Liquid'Records' is a brand new Habplus Hotel based Record Label. We are always hiring and willing to sign new artists.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Personal Assistant Application

+2
BennyHinn
MattBoii
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Personal Assistant Application Empty Personal Assistant Application Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:53 am

MattBoii

MattBoii
Admin

Username:

Where are you from?

How often are you online?

Do you have any experience being a personal assistant?

Why should we choose you?

https://liquidrecords.forumotion.co.uk

2Personal Assistant Application Empty Re: Personal Assistant Application Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Username: Seductivee
Where are you from? Philippines Smile
How often are you online? Everyday
Do you have any experience being a personal assistant? Ermm no.
Why should we choose you? I would like to try my skills in this job, im helpful and kind Wink

Application - Declined!

3Personal Assistant Application Empty Re: Personal Assistant Application Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:05 am

BennyHinn

Username:BennyHinn

Where are you from? England, London

Do you have any experience being a personal assistant? Yes, I've got good experience but I will like to know what you'll except from me so I will get straight to that and I'm very good and responsable at my job.

You should choose me because I will be a very good personal Assistant and I will listen and take action and I will be a good impact of this company and I will love to help you. Thank you very much for your time. BennyHinn

Application - Accepted!

4Personal Assistant Application Empty Personal Assistant Application Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:54 am

Joshua.

Username:My username is Area59

I am from South Dakota

I am on almost everyday

I am a personal assistant to a radio station in South Dakota

You should pick me because I know what I am doing, I take charge in a bad situation, I am creative, nice, and kind.Smile

Application - Declined!

5Personal Assistant Application Empty Pink's P.A Application Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:04 am

EmilySanderson

EmilySanderson

Where are you from? Blackburn

Do you have any experience being a personal assistant? Yes, I've got good experience but I will like to know what you'll except from me so I will get straight to that and I'm very good and responsable at my job.I'm also good at Finance, Spellings ect.

You should choose me because I will be a very good personal Assistant and I will listen and take action and I will be a good impact of this company and I will love to help you. Thank you very much for your time. Laughing

6Personal Assistant Application Empty Personal Assistant Application Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:54 am

MasonLee95

Username: MasonLee95
Where are you from?:London
How often are you online?:everyday
Do you have experience: yes
Why should we choose you?: because i have experience, im good with the public and im kind, im hardworking.

Application - Declined!

7Personal Assistant Application Empty Re: Personal Assistant Application Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:07 am

motormouthmaybelle

Username: motormouthmaybelle

where are you from? England

how often are u online? Everyday
Do you have any experience of being a personal assistant? yes have many good experiences im very organised!
you should choose me because ive got lots of skills i listen and im very good on the team and make it proud.

Application - Declined!

8Personal Assistant Application Empty Personal Assistant Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:36 am

MasonLee95

Username: MasonLee95
where are you from: London, Croydon
do you have experience: yes i have lots of experience ive had more than 2 years experience.
why we should choose you?: you should choose me because im a hard worker, I like to try and show my experience, I know what jobs ill be doing like Meeting and Greeting Visitors, Organizing and maintaining diary appointments, Organizing and attending meetings and i will ensure the manager is well-prepared for meetings. thanks for your time Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum