'Liquid'Records'
'Liquid'Records'

'Liquid'Records' is a brand new Habplus Hotel based Record Label. We are always hiring and willing to sign new artists.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Singer Application

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Singer Application on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:22 am

MF Nacho y0

Username: HeavyNacho

Where are you from? USA

How often are you online? Everyday 4-10 pm est. standard

Do you have any experience with record companies or anything similar?
Yes, I was in Ill And Bars on the Original Habbo Hotel for about a year rapping with the best of the best.

What can you bring to Liquid Records?
The best of the best, of course. My flow is rediculous, you see.

Why should we choose you? In my opinion, why not? If I ever had a chance to show the Habplus community new types of music, even if rap isnt necissarily new, then why not?

27 Re: Singer Application on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:59 am

xBeckyyyy

Username:ImAGirlButStillIsBatman

Where are you from?Califonia

How often are you online?Friday-Sunday(Because Im busy with school on weekdays and education is first with my parents)

Do you have any experience with record companies or anything similar?No im a first timer ^_^

What can you bring to Liquid Records?Life,More fun and a good voice that people will love<3

Why should we choose you?You should choose me because i love to sing its my life.I like making the people i love and other i dont know happy.And its makes me happy.Ive been doing this forawhile.People enjoy my voice and i want more people out there to hear it.I wont disapoint you ^_^

28 Singer Application on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:17 pm

LeahMushroom

Dear Liquid Records, 13/10/12

I am writing to you to ask for a job as a singer at your company. I am a 15 year old girl. I think I would be good for this job because am a young teenage girl and i know what teens like. I am a terrific singer because i win such comps as our school x-facter and search for a star. And I love Cherries cherry Btw...

Am I sexaii? Yes
Were Do I Live? ENGLAND
What football team do i suppport? LIVERPOOL
How often can i come on? Nearly Every Day
I love you Basketball lol! sunny
I love these Icons <3

Last edited by LeahMushroom on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I dont think i put enough imfo in)

29 Job Application : Singer on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:24 pm

mlee193

Username: Geektoby01.

Where are you from? Australia.

How often are you online? Everyday unless something important comes up.

Do you have any experience with record companies or anything similar? No, but i do Really want this as it is important.

What can you bring to Liquid Records? I can bring a great voice and lots of talent as i do in real life.

Why should we choose you? Because this will fulfill my lifetime dream to become a performer.

30 2Chainz!! on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:42 am

xXTheReal2ChainzXx

Username: xXTheReal2ChainzXx

Where are you from? North Carolina

How often are you online? Everyday usually from 6 to 10

Do you have any experience being a receptionist? Yes I was a receptionist at a bank before on Habbo.

Why should we choose you? Im a very talented artist and you will not regret having me in Liquid Records

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum