'Liquid'Records'

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

'Liquid'Records'
'Liquid'Records'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Liquid'Records'

'Liquid'Records' is a brand new Habplus Hotel based Record Label. We are always hiring and willing to sign new artists.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Instrumentalist Application

+3
cantdoit
BamItDexter
MattBoii
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Instrumentalist Application Empty Instrumentalist Application Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:58 am

MattBoii

MattBoii
Admin

Username:

Where are you from?

How often are you online?

Do you have any experience being a instrumentalist?

What can you bring to Liquid Records?

Why should we choose you?

https://liquidrecords.forumotion.co.uk

2Instrumentalist Application Empty DJ' Layla Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:38 am

Username: layla1001

Where are you from? Liverpool

How often are you online? At least 4 hours on weekdays and 6 hours on weekends

Do you have any experience being a instrumentalist? Yes i have my own DJ decks

What can you bring to Liquid Records? im one of habplus's loved Dj's i have my very own fans and have worked with celebritys before such as one direction, lil wayne, drake and rihanna

Why should we choose you? because i love what i do and ive also auditioned for liquid records before and got through.

Application - Accepted!

3Instrumentalist Application Empty Re: Instrumentalist Application Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:55 am

BamItDexter

Username: BamItDexter

Where are you from? baltimore

How often are you online? 3hours weekday 6 hours week ends

Do you have any experience being a instrumentalist? yes i play every interment and major in music

What can you bring to Liquid Records? it is my dream to be apart of an music company and u are the one
Why should we choose you? i heard it can make a living out of me and think i can exseed in this company

Application - Accepted On Trial Basis!

4Instrumentalist Application Empty Job Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:48 pm

cantdoit

Username: cantdoit

Where are you from? UK, fife

How often are you online? every day

Do you have any experience being a instrumentalist? yes i do i play keyboard and drums

What can you bring to Liquid Records? a radio station that can allow us to use.

Why should we choose you? i would love to have a company to work for and i never had the chance to work with a company but i have trained in the pass but please i would love to work with you

5Instrumentalist Application Empty Bellty Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:52 pm

Bellty

Username:Bellty

Where are you from? Jakarta, Indonesia

How often are you online? every weekend also on weekday but only sometime,
usually 2 hours or less.
Not much, only making some mini song on fl studio, magix music maker and other software.
a good instrumental song and some DJ's song....
Because i have talent in computer also editing video and music.

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH, IM INDONESIAN Very Happy

Application - Denied!

6Instrumentalist Application Empty Instrumentalist Application :) Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:40 pm

biebersbby66

Username:
Biebersbby66

Where are you from?
Australia

How often are you online?
You could say pretty much all the time.

Yes, in year 7 and 8 I did a trumpet solo, I have been in lots of competitions and played with a few member of the old Australian band Painters and Dockers. I also have learnt Guitar, Keyboard and Piano.

I could bring probably a lot to Liquid Records because I have learn Trumpet, Guitar and Keyboard for about over 4 years now.

I think you should choose me because it'd be a dream come true. I love what I do for a living and I wouldnt give it up for the world.

7Instrumentalist Application Empty Re: Instrumentalist Application Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:43 am

AskingAlexandria117

[quote="Admin"]Username:Slipknot14

Where are you from?London

How often are you online?About 5 hours on weekdays and about 9 hours with on weekend

Do you have any experience being a instrumentalist?I play Guitar, Bass Guitar and Piano, also backing vocals, also an A in Music

What can you bring to Liquid Records? I would hopefully bring an alternative style of music of what is considered to be mainstream music these day. I would like to bring genres of music like Hard Rock and Metalcore.

You should choose me because I would be able to bring in more people who don't listen to the usual music people listen to now.

8Instrumentalist Application Empty Application Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:14 am

ImSexyBoi

Username:TheOfficial2Chainz

Where are you from?United States, Washington D.C.

How often are you online?almost everyday in the afternoon and night

Do you have any experience being an insrumentalist? I play guitar piano and violin and i use fruity loops and i have turn tables

What can you bring to liquid records? fresh beats I make beats almost everyday and practise and get better everyday my beats are loud and have a lot of work put into them

Why should we choose you? because all my stuff is original and i can make a beat for any song i'm really good with hip-hop beats and rock I am really good with piano and I already pracitce my beats everyday

Application - Accepted!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum