'Liquid'Records'
'Liquid'Records'

'Liquid'Records' is a brand new Habplus Hotel based Record Label. We are always hiring and willing to sign new artists.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dance Choreographer Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dance Choreographer Application on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:21 pm

MattBoii

Admin
Username:

Where are you from?

How often are you online?

Do you have any experience being a dance choreographer?

Why should we choose you?

http://liquidrecords.forumotion.co.uk

2 I would Love to be a dance teacher! on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:43 am

Stomachfullofbutterflies

username: stomachfullofbutterflies
I am from America.
I am online daily. On weekends for hours, and during the week maybe an hour a day.
I do dance irl and I love it so I guess I have experience?
You should choose me because I love dance, I am passionate, I am a fast worker, I am always available, and I can do many other things too if needed(:
I love working especially on habbo and I can connect easily with people. Hire me? thankss Smile

Application - Accepted!

3 Exlier on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Exlier

My name Exlier
I am 16 Years old.
I'm Australian Smile
I am online daily, a few hours per day.
i have been a dance choreographer since the age of 13.
I believe I should be chosen as I have won many titles in Australia, including Junior Miss National Dancer Australia. I teach lyrical, contemporary, acro and jazz. I am able to teach acro moves, and have wonderful technique (Aerials, Front walk-overs, Leg Mounts, Straight Scorpions etc.) I believe I would take Liquid Records Dancers to the top Smile

Hope I am accepted ! Smile

Application - Declined!

4 My Application on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:03 pm

MeganMace

Name: MeganMace
Where are you from? North Carolina.
How often are you online? I am online a few hours everyday.
Do you have any experience being a dance choreographer? I have been a dance choreographer since I was 14.
Why should we choose you? I am qualified and a successful dancer and choreographer. My students win 1st overall in countless competitions. I have made stars that have gone to broadway shows (A Chorus Line) and I am able to teach acro, jazz funk, lyrical, contemporary, modern jazz and ballet.

I hope you see me as a wonderful contribution to Liquid Records Smile

Application - Accepted!

5 Re: Dance Choreographer Application on Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:37 am

ScottDavis

Username: ScottDavis

Where are you from? England

How often are you online? Everyday

Do you have any experience being a dance choreographer? Yes I did some dance choreography on the Habplus X factor.

Why should we choose you? I would work hard and try to take Liquid Records to see new hights of greatness (Its already great, plus I love to dance so much!

Hope to hear back soon Very Happy

Application - Accepted!

6 Re: Dance Choreographer Application on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:12 am

TTLM

Username:TTLM

Where are you from? England

How often are you online? Once a day

Do you have any experience being a dance choreographer?Yes i was a professional worker with cheryl cole

Why should we choose you?
I have alot of dance moves i know and i was pretty good at dancing in switch i was background dancer once for cheryl cole she saw me dancing and wanted me to teach her dance class.

Application - Declined For Incomplete Application!

Last edited by TTLM on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total

7 Re: Dance Choreographer Application on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:16 am

3liza

Username:3liza

Where are you from? England in the UK

How often are you online? 5-6 Hours a day

Do you have any experience being a dance choreographer? Yes because I dance at a dance school called gillian banks and I dance hip hop tap jazz street.

Why should we choose you? Because I am used to the amazing facilities at liquid records and im also a stylist there so the dancers i choreograph I can style there clothes for them.

Thankyou, Lots of Love 3liza.

Application - Accepted On Trial Basis!

8 Application on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:05 am

IJessicaaI

Username:IJessicaI

Where are you from?london-Greenwich.

How often are you online?Mostly all the time, but im not on when i have something timportant to do.

Do you have any experience being a dance choreographer?Yes , i certainly have, Ive taken many dance classes in greenwich when i was little and many in plumstead/woolwich, and throughout the time in each club/Lesson , i have had the chance to pair up smooth, powerful and energetic moves to come up with a brilliant dance. I have Choreographed at least 6 dances, and only 5 of them had been a success due to the 6th one many dancers left , before we could perform.

Why should we choose you? I think you should choose me for a Choreographer, because , i miss the days when i did Choreograph dances, and this could give me a chance to get back into my dancing shoes and have another go and choreographing rememberable dances. Thia also, can help liquid because many dancers could pass around a message saying that liquid is a great survice to do dancing and many other things.

9 Dance on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:34 am

kiki5443

Hi

Im From London And I Love To Dance ,Im Online Daily From The Morning To Somewhere In The Afternoon Dancing Is My Life And It Would Be A Great Honor To Dance At 'Liquid' Records So This Would Be A Dream To Me On Habplus My Name Is:kiki5443 And Im Gonna Be The Happiest Person If You Let Me Join flower

Hope You Let Me Join flower

http://www.habplus.om

10 Application on Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:03 am

emsiybo

Username(On Habplus:(emsiybo

I am from australia

I am on quite alot on the weekends depending what I am doing and I play haplus an hour min a day basically I am on everyday

Yes And No I Kind Of Have Experience I have won Some dancing competitions in Ballet and Cheer leading On Habplus in real life I do , Jazz , Cheer leading and hip-hop

You should choose me because I try hard ,I am Passionate about the things I do ,I make simple things perfect. I LOOOVE Dancing ,and I will show people how Great Liquid Records Is

I hope I am what you are looking for

11 Job for Dance! on Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:15 am

BamItzJelli

14 Amanda, Bahamas, Often on no school or like friday to sunday umm. You should choose me because I'm REALLY nice Smile And I want to work there so bad!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

12 Re: Dance Choreographer Application on Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:26 am

BamItzJelli

My name is Amanda.

I am 14.

My name on habplus is BamItzJelli.

I am from the bahamas.

I am not on all the time, I come on, while holidays, no school and weekends.

Yes I have experience in dancing.

I dance all the time!

You should choose me because I am REALLY nice and I will do my best to make you guys popular on habplus!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum