'Liquid'Records'

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

'Liquid'Records'
'Liquid'Records'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Liquid'Records'

'Liquid'Records' is a brand new Habplus Hotel based Record Label. We are always hiring and willing to sign new artists.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Singer Application

+15
MF Nacho y0
C0REY
JstZein
Deondre-Scott
ElPsyCon
BAMitsFudge
xxLadyGagax
vintageLOTTIE
LiddleZ
Elinn
Officialpink
hollyx
AmyOiOi
MattBoii
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Singer Application Empty Singer Application Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:05 am

MattBoii

MattBoii
Admin

Username:

Where are you from?

How often are you online?

Do you have any experience with record companies or anything similar?

What can you bring to Liquid Records?

Why should we choose you?

https://liquidrecords.forumotion.co.uk

2Singer Application Empty Singer Application -AmyOiOi Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:50 am

AmyOiOi

Username: AmyOiOi

Where are you From: England Smile

How much do you come online: Everyday exept for the odd day or two

Do you have any experience with record labels: No,but i am young and have a lot to offer i really try to achieve

What can you bring to Liquid Records: I can bring a new young fresh vibe to the company i have years to go so will be signed for some time Smile

Why should we choose you: i think you should choose me because i really want and need this to achieve my dream in life.

Thank-you and i hope you choose me :Dxx

Application - Accepted!

3Singer Application Empty Singer Application Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:03 am

hollyx

hollyx

Username: hollyiris.

Where are you from? England.

How often are you online? About 5-6 days a week.

Do you have any experience with record companies or anything similar? Auditions for StarNow but they haven't got back to me yet Sad and i have been going to stagecoach for 9 years.

What can you bring to Liquid Records? Well i have a unique voice. I can sing,rap,play the guitar and play the piano. I'm also very hard working and really friendly and always positive I love you

Why should we choose you? Because i've always wanted to be a singer and thats all i'm actually good at. it's always been my dream and i hope to one day achieve it and i think Liquid Records would be the perfect opportunity for my dream to come true.

Thank you, hope you choose me haha,
Hollyiris x

Application - Accepted!

4Singer Application Empty Re: Singer Application Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:38 am

Username: SkylarMalik

Age: 15 in real life, as an RP account on Habplus I'd be 23.

Where are you from? New Jersey.

How often are you online? 99% of weekdays, 45% of weekends.

Do you have any experience with record companies or anything similar? I do alot of "Habplus Got Talent" and "American Idol" stuff on Habplus.

What can you bring to Liquid Records? Experience, class, attitude, talent.

Why should we choose you? I'm professional, experienced, talented and fun to be around.

Application - Accepted!

Username: On Habplus: CH3RYLC0LE

Where are you from?: South Wales Smile

How often are you online?: I'm on nearly everyday, except for a day or two.

Do you have any experience with record companies or anything similar?: Well, I did have an audition at Britains Got Talent, but we had to bail cause my auntie went into labour, and I've recorded at multiple recording studios, Online and in real life.

What can you bring to Liquid Records?: I wish to bring a new music era, I wish to bring my voice and alot more.

Why should we choose you?: I think you should choose me because I've had experience, because singing and performing is my dream, and lately I've been having some critisism and I just want to prove myself worthy to the music world, and prove the haters that their WRONG.

I really hope you consider having me at Liquid Records. Bye! xx

Application - Declined!

6Singer Application Empty Re: Singer Application Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:12 am

Username: MzzHollywood

Where are you from? I'm from United States

How often are you online? I'm online everyday.

Do you have any experience with record companies or anything similar? I always had experiences with singing,dancing and acting.And yes,I do have experiences Smile

What can you bring to Liquid Records? I can bring to Liquid Records,More fun,more popularness.

Because I always wanted to be a singer and I want my dream to come true Smile.I can sing,people say I'm talanted at it.So I decided to continue my work Very Happy

Application - Accepted!

7Singer Application Empty Glamourous' ( Singing Applicaition . ) Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:16 am

Username : glamourous

Where are you from ? : I'm from the united states . I'm living here in Floria .

How often are you online ? : I'm sometimes online when i can make it after homework. On weekends' i always online but on school day's i have short period of times . x Very Happy

Do you have any experience with record companies or anything similar ? : Not really , but I'd like to give a great shot like I'm very generous and professional .

What can you bring to Liquid Records? : I can bring all my best i have a wonderful voice and I'm amazing at singing throughout my years .

Why should we choose you? : You should choose me because i have a wealthy generous heart and a lot of experience throughout life . I'm not a slacker who show's up and wont do anything .

Thank you guys ! , ox . - Chelsey / Glamourous . tongue

Application - Accepted!

Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Puncuaitions , / Image)

8Singer Application Empty Job aplication :L Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:14 am

Username: Sheeep

Where are you from? Cardiff, Wales

How often are you online? Pretty much most nights and every weekend.

Do you have any experience with record companies or anything similar? No, this is my first record company, but honestly I hope its my only one.

What can you bring to Liquid Records? I believe I can bring a fresh, young voice to the charts and a bubbly, happy smile to the office Very Happy

Why should we choose you? I think you should choose me because I'm ready and eager to learn and I love and live to sing.

Application - Accepted!

9Singer Application Empty Application SIGNER! Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:35 am

Officialpink

Username: Officialpink

Where are you from? Scotland

How often are you online? mainly everyday from 1PM onwards

I had an record label with Sony and Universal, i have 6 albums out now (to buy) and i love preforming. I want to help out an Independent record company.

Success , Quality, Fans, Money , Business and Passion for music.

Im devoted to music, make my own songs and love meeting new people. Its not all about money - Its about what the fans want. And i think i can bring Young & Old together. ITS ALL ABOUT MUSIC!

Thanks Very Happy

Application - Accepted!

10Singer Application Empty I would love the job x Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:15 am

Username: izzy12345678910 Very Happy

Where are you from? England

How often are you online? Everyday after school

Do you have any experience with record companies or anything similar? No But I would love the experience Smile

What can you bring to Liquid Records? A new style of voice and anything can happen so i may bring a little surprise up my sleeve Surprised

Why should we choose you? Because I think i can bring alot to this place and i would love the experience as you people are truly amazing. Thanks x
Thank You x

Application - Accepted!

11Singer Application Empty Re: Singer Application Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:41 am

Elinn

Username:
Elinn

Where are you from?
England, UK.

I'm available from 5pm to 10pm on Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur and Sun. On Saturday and Friday, I'm available from 6pm to 11pm.

On Habbo I was in a record company called Infuse Records which was founded by Faky. (Username.) I released two singles, Imagine and Help, Imagine reached number one in the Infuse charts. I was in the record company for a year and a half and left after my manager (Lejd) left Habbo.
If you'd like to ask me more about this or if you wish to see my music videos, feel free to contact me.

Also, I was in Habbo X Factor which was founded by the same people that organised Infuse. It went on for about a month. I got to live show five before I got evicted.

I can bring experience to others who perhaps haven't been as lucky as me. I can help people improve how they act when making a music video and offer tips and suggestions. I miss being at Infuse a lot, we were kind of like a family and since I left it's been quite hard to fight the urge to return. I believe the Records company is now under a different name or it's been closed down altogether so if I wanted to return, I wouldn't be able to. Being chosen for this job would fill that part of me that I've been wanting since I left Infuse Records.

Like I said above, I have experience and I do want it a lot. I will work hard, as I did in my past competitions and companies. I also do a fair bit of singing in real life. If you'd like to see my singing in real life, contact me.
Thankyou for reading my reply and I hope you consider carefully my place in your records company.

Application - Accepted!

http://www.habplus.com

12Singer Application Empty Re: Singer Application Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:07 am

Username: SoDamnSexi

Where are you from? England

How often are you online? Like everyday except from the odd occasion when im doing homework or whatever

Do you have any experience with record companies or anything similar? No, but i am very dedicated to everything i do and put in alot of effort

What can you bring to Liquid Records? well i am young and have a lot to learn but i think i have a unique voice, and i am someone who people look up to and want to be like, i am very helpful and polite Laughing

Why should we choose you?I think you should choose me because i am really hard working and have a lot to offer and i think i could really go far in life with an opportunity like this this is my dream job and yeh !! plz choose me Very Happy Wink I love you

Application - Accepted!

13Singer Application Empty re: Job Application Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:07 am

LiddleZ

Username: LiddleZ

Where are you from?: North Carolina

How often are you online?: Almost every day... I'd rather not say that, but it's the truth.

Do you have any experience with record companies or anything similar?: I used to be with TrayGusta in his record label, but then he made a rp room, ditched the label, and now he left me trying to find a new one.

What can you bring to Liquid Records?: My bars.

Why should we choose you?: Well, you should ask to interview me, ask me to spit some bars, and then I'll ask you what I bring to the table. I could spend 30 minutes thinking of a "clever" application, or I could just use my other 30 minutes practicing my rap game which will HELP the label... If you ask me, I'd rather choose the latter.

((Note: I don't want to be a "Singer" I want to be a "Rapper".))

Application - Accepted!

14Singer Application Empty Singer Application Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:19 pm

Username: Sinmulsplus

Where are you from? Philippines

How often are you online? Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.

Do you have any experience with record companies or anything similar? Yes, with Rihanna, My Client. She recorded A song.

What can you bring to Liquid Records? More Clients and members

Why should we choose you? Because I want my Virtual dream to come true. So that i may share my talent to the whole habplus hotel. I love my dream so much i want it to happen. I wanna have my own concert. Or who knows, i might ask Matt,that i wanna sing with other people who are talented. Thank You! Very Happy

Application - Accepted!

Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong grammar)

15Singer Application Empty Job application Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:03 am

vintageLOTTIE

Username:vintageLOTTIE

Where are you from?England

How often are you online?6-7 days of the week

Do you have any experience with record companies or anything similar? I haven't had experience with any record companies but have had many experiences with singing and performing guitar. Both in habplus and in real life.

What can you bring to Liquid Records?Everyone says I am a very good singer and I would help liquid records develop. I am also willing to do anything that the job may bring.

Why should we choose you?I really would like this job because I will work hard and stay committed to whatever I need to do. I think I would make a good addition to liquid records and I look forward to working with them.

Application - Accepted!

16Singer Application Empty Re: Singer Application Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:18 pm

xxLadyGagax

xxLadyGagax

Username:xxLadyGagax

Where are you from?
England

Almost every day

I have been with Interscope Records on Habbo, and i was a Judge for Xfactor on Habplus

I can bring a whole new level to Liquid, get stage design, props, costumes and brilliant well-known songs and even other songs you may or may not heard of.

You should choose me because im a great performance artist on Habplus, the most popular Lady Gaga act on Habplus, and i can sing any Gaga song for her albums that you wish. I have greatness to bring to Liquid.

Application - Accepted!

17Singer Application Empty Singer Application Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:41 am

MattBoii

MattBoii
Admin

Username: AseroLicoIsMyName

Where are you from? Philippines

How often are you online? WeekEnds and Fridays

Do you have any experience with record companies or anything similar? No,but i am young and have a lot to offer i really try to achieve

What can you bring to Liquid Records? I can make Liquid Records famous.. Ill do my best for Liquid Records

Why should we choose you? You should choose me cause im not arrogant, funny person, and knows how to play instrumens and raps. Im not a professional but ill do my best for the Liquid Record

Application - Accepted On Trial Basis!

Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

18Singer Application Empty Singer Application Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:58 am

MattBoii

MattBoii
Admin

Username: LexHasSwag

Where are you from? Aussieeee <3

How often are you online? Everyday! I am addicted!

Do you have any experience with record companies or anything similar? No.

What can you bring to Liquid Records? I love music. I play flute, my throat & guitar. I listen to music everyday!

Why should we choose you? I think you should choose me because I am very musical, I love it as I play it. And I really would like to be discovered by Liquid Records

Application - Accepted!

Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

19Singer Application Empty job Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:07 pm

BAMitsFudge

Username: BAMitsFudge

Where are you from? South London, England

How often are you online? Everyday

Do you have any experience with record companies or anything similar? Yes i was signed to Roc Nation (Jay Z's label) but i left as i was looking for a new label and i won the x factor on habplus

What can you bring to Liquid Records? My best hardwork and vocal skills and whatever i need to do to impress

Why shalAl we choose you? Because i will put my all into it and i will make sure i work my hardest al ALL times Smile

Application - Accepted On Trial Basis!

20Singer Application Empty Singer Application - TheMidnightMoon. Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:29 am

ElPsyCon

Username:
TheMidnightMoon.

Where are you from?
I'm from Australia (Online, I'm from Vancouver, Canada).

Almost every day.

No, I've never been to another record company. Assuming this is all online, I could lie, and try to impress you. But honesty is something I strongly believe in. So no, I haven't had any experience with record companies.

I believe I have a lot to bring, actually. I'm not your typical, naive, boring and girly teenager. I love bands like Green Day and Placebo, and I believe I could bring a mature tone to your industry. I have a fairly high voice pitch/tone, and can reach about 2.5 octaves (Starting at perhaps a Low C).

Because, you could benefit having me. Being on my computer for around 12 hours a day, and liking something "different". I can play piano, drums and the guitar (I love my dear, red guitar <3), and this is something I can commit to, and want to do. So, I'm asking maturely to not look at my age, but me as a person. Because I'd love to work at Liquid Records, and show all the outcasts on HabPlus that i'm here, I'm here to here them, understand them, and express them through my music, and singing.

Application - Accepted!

21Singer Application Empty Re: Singer Application Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:35 am

Deondre-Scott

Admin wrote:Username:drew1069

Where are you from?California

How often are you online?Well, i wont be on Tuesday,Wendesday or Friday

Do you have any experience with record companies or anything similar?Well i can type fast and come up with great songs.

What can you bring to Liquid Records?I Could bring great songs great concerts! also i can make the company get more notice

22Singer Application Empty Singer Application Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:54 am

JstZein

JstZein

Username:JstZein

Where are you from? United Kingdom (Leeds)

How often are you online? I'm online pretty much every day, usually in the afternoon but I do play in the morning sometimes!

Do you have any experience with record companies or anything similar? I have been involved with a lot of record companies. I was in one for about a year but unfortunately the record label closed down! I've also been involved in a lot of activities such as X-Factor and The Voice and I always finish at a good rank! (Semi-Finals/Finals/Winner atleast)

What can you bring to Liquid Records? I can bring a lot of things to Liquid Records bringing exceptional musical writing skills and combining this with a good singing voice. I can also help other upcoming artists in the future with song writing, duets and other things. I can show good business skills and good music-making skills to make a hit!

Why should we choose you? I think you should choose me because music is my passion in life, it involves almost everything I do in life. Having great musical knowledge and skills, I believe I can support Liquid Records and become one of the very best in the company. The company will also have me in the studio for a lot of hours, I will stick to the company if you stick by me!

Thanks
-JstZein Smile

23Singer Application Empty Re: Singer Application Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:56 am

Username: cbferg14

Where are you from: Atlanta, Ga

How often are you online: Almost every day

Do you have any experience with record companies or anything similar: I used to work here.

What can you bring to Liquid Records: I sing any l kind of music, i play piano, guitar, and act.

Why should we choose you: I can bring something you've never seen before, I have the leadership to lead this company if i had to.

Pick Me and I'll be the best thing to happen to this company. afro

24Singer Application Empty Singer Application Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:41 am

C0REY

Username: C0REY / With a Zero

Where are you from? America(USA)

How often are you online? Online daily (10 Hours roughly)

Do you have any experience with record companies or anything similar? No, but I make music in real life. Heres a the back slash link since I cant post a link.
youtube/watch?v=wvsKl4L9fIE

What can you bring to Liquid Records? I can bring something new to Liquid Records. Take the buisness further.

Why should we choose you? I just want to get a chance to be known, and take my career further.

25Singer Application Empty Re: Singer Application Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:55 am

Username:avatarkorra99

Where are you from?USA

How often are you online?everyday

Do you have any experience with record companies or anything similar?no, but I had a youtube account before it was hacked and i sung for many people and there were no hate comments

I can bring money and the best talent i have
Why should we choose you?You should choose me because I can give all I have inside of me, and share that with the rest of the internet
[/quote]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum