'Liquid'Records'

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

'Liquid'Records'
'Liquid'Records'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Liquid'Records'

'Liquid'Records' is a brand new Habplus Hotel based Record Label. We are always hiring and willing to sign new artists.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tour Guide Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tour Guide Application Empty Tour Guide Application Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:55 am

MattBoii

MattBoii
Admin

Username:

Where are you from?

How often are you online?

Do you have any experience being a tour guide?

Why should we choose you?

https://liquidrecords.forumotion.co.uk

2Tour Guide Application Empty Re: Tour Guide Application Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:00 am

Username:Slowbucks or juelz

Where are you from? Dominican Republic

How often are you online? often

Do you have any experience being a tour guide? IRL

Why should we choose you? Because its me and i like doing it Smile

Application - Declined!

3Tour Guide Application Empty Application Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:55 pm

TyraBanks1

TyraBanks1

Username:xXtornbearXx

Where are you from? Australia,Sydney

How often are you online? Most of the time

Do you have any experience being a tour guide? Yes, because I am a tourguide in rl

Why should we choose you? This is my dream, and I hope I do well in this job, ANd I will be hardworking, I promise Very Happy

Application - Accepted On Trial Basis!

4Tour Guide Application Empty [Application Form] Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:46 am

vCursor

Username: Cursor

Where are you from? America

How often are you online? 10 Hours atleast four times a week.

Do you have any experience being a tour guide? A little, But, with this chances of getting a job, I can enhance this small experiences that I have in the past. I've been showing and helping new people around in Habplus. And not only that, With this opportunity to get this job to work as a TG in Liquid Records, I personally dedicate my job to make this record studio a better or the best rather! I aim to make the best system for Liquid Records

Why should we choose you? This is me. This is what I do, I help new people and get them settled to a better life here in Habplus. Because I believe that everyone can make a better change. I only had small experience and I wish to enhance this, so that I would learn a better lesson. If I get this job, I will also help my colleagues no matter what, just as I help new people. I will not stop until this recording studio will have a better system.

Application - Accepted!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum