'Liquid'Records'

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

'Liquid'Records'
'Liquid'Records'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Liquid'Records'

'Liquid'Records' is a brand new Habplus Hotel based Record Label. We are always hiring and willing to sign new artists.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stage Crew Application

+4
kevinhart75
Chippylad
SirSammy
MattBoii
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stage Crew Application Empty Stage Crew Application Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:53 am

MattBoii

MattBoii
Admin

Username:

Where are you from?

How often are you online?

Do you have any experience being stage crew?

Why should we choose you?

https://liquidrecords.forumotion.co.uk

2Stage Crew Application Empty Re: Stage Crew Application Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:10 pm

SirSammy

Username:SirSammy

Where are you from? England

How often are you online?Most Of The Timee Really

Do you have any experience being stage crew?Well I Must Have Experiences seeing you Recording Stuff So I Kind Of Do

Why should we choose you?You Should Choose Me Because i COuld Help Out More With Stage

Application - Accepted!

3Stage Crew Application Empty Re: Stage Crew Application Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:04 am

Chippylad

Username:chippylad

Where are you from?UK

How often are you online?everyday

Do you have any experience being stage crew?yes i used to be the stage crew mangement for a band

Why should we choose you?
coz im kind and will do the job until its done no matter what the time is

Application - Accepted On Trial Basis!

4Stage Crew Application Empty stage crew application Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:21 pm

kevinhart75

Username: kevinhart75

Where are you from? philly

How often are you online? daily

Do you have any experience being a designer? none

Why should we choose you? i was told to this by bill gates

Application - Denied!

5Stage Crew Application Empty Re: Stage Crew Application Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:39 am

jai2cool

username:jai2cool

where are you from?:America

how often are you online:any time you want me to be i will be thier

do you have any expirience:yes i do i used to do it all the time on habbo and i still do it till this day on habplus!

why should we pick you:because i am smart with wired fruni and i can make you proud:)

Accepted - Trial Basis!

6Stage Crew Application Empty My Application Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:42 am

Grumpy

Username=Matt1242
Real name= Mat or Jaden.
Age=15(in Real)26(in game).
Exp= I Hosted a Radio with my dad for over for over 3years and i been on habbo for over 4years i had my own retro you may know Monster hotel R63 but now im known as Duhummy or Grumpy and i usaully have time on Habplus and made my own Company on zap called Platnuim and i want to come here to Produce or hopefully hiring and willing to spend my time improving Liquid as much as i can.
Why should you pick me= i am Very experienced in the Record Studios Very Proffesional and Have fun when Fun is needed.

Application - Accepted!

7Stage Crew Application Empty Application ;3 Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:57 am

Nicholas101

Username:Nicholas101

Where are you from? England

How often are you online? Weekends - most of the time weekdays -3-4hrs due to coursework

Do you have any experience being stage crew?Yes I Do, On Other Retro's I Have been a stage-hand and i have helped put on shows (ex, Oliver, Hairspray & Eurovision <- yes a retro has done that)

Why should we choose you? Because I am experienced and I Will be a big help to you and Liquid Records

Application - Accepted!

8Stage Crew Application Empty Re: Stage Crew Application Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:47 pm

iceman2014

Username:JacobStyles

Where are you from?USA/Georgia

How often are you online?Almost everyday after school.

Do you have any experience being stage crew?No But i would like to try and get some experience here

Why should we choose you? you should choice me because i am a hard worker and i will be loyal to liquid records

Application - Accepted On Trial Basis!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum