'Liquid'Records'

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

'Liquid'Records'
'Liquid'Records'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Liquid'Records'

'Liquid'Records' is a brand new Habplus Hotel based Record Label. We are always hiring and willing to sign new artists.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Designer Application

+4
coldplay101
WhereIsMyPie
AriaKelly
MattBoii
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Designer Application Empty Designer Application Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:51 am

MattBoii

MattBoii
Admin

Username:

Where are you from?

How often are you online?

Do you have any experience being a designer?

Why should we choose you?

https://liquidrecords.forumotion.co.uk

2Designer Application Empty Re: Designer Application Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:59 am

Username:YourBoyJoelWilliams

Where are you from?England Newcastle.

How often are you online?Yeah every day, unless im out.

Do you have any experience being a designer?
Yeah, I've made things ever since I've been young. I've styled and designed for 2 famous artist Rihannah and Conor Maynard. I've had experince working in topshop and River-island and i know what color suit people's skin tones.

I'm reliable, easy to get on with and i can always help with anything. I will always do as told and will help new and up coming designers.

Application - Accepted!

3Designer Application Empty Job Application. Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:02 am

Username: HeyLilBlondeEnds

Where are you from? New York City

How often are you online? Everyday unless I'm busy

Do you have any experience being a designer? Yes, when I was younger I helped out at my Aunt's fashion warehouse for 4 years and I make all of my own clothes.

Why should we choose you? I'm very experienced, I'm a hard worker, I'm really committed, I could bring a new outlook to the job and I'm very passionate and dedicated to the job.

Application - Accepted!

4Designer Application Empty Re: Designer Application Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:07 am

Username: ButterflyWings

Where are you from? Coram, New York

How often are you online? Most of the time.

Do you have any experience being a designer? No but i love style and having fun with fashion! Smile

Why should we choose you? Because i think i'd have a lot of fun doing this job.

Application - Accepted!

Fired - Inactivity!

5Designer Application Empty Designer Job App Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:49 am

Username: iApplemac

Where are you from?United Kingdom

How often are you online?Mon-Wednesday 3-4 Hours Thurs-Sunday 5-7 Hours

Do you have any experience being a designer?Yes, On A Different Retro I Designed Badges And Stuff And i Made Rooms For Staff And Had my Own Model Shop With Loads Of Styles Of Clothes.

Why should we choose you? You Should Choose Me Because I Have Much Talent And It Is A Great Experience To Be With Liquid Records, Also I Can Be A Great Memeber To The Staff!

Application - Accepted!

6Designer Application Empty Re: Designer Application Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:13 pm

Username:danica81

Where are you from?Germany

How often are you online?EveryDay

Do you have any experience being a designer?Yes When I Was Small I Did Do Somthing For it When i was 16 my Parents Bring me To a Model Show Becuase All i Design was Amazing!!

Why should we choose you?Becuase If You Tell Me Somthing i Will Do It On MY Way i Dotn Have PRoblems On It~! Very Happy

Application - Accepted!

Fired - Inactivity!

7Designer Application Empty Re: Designer Application Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Username: Glammed

Where are you from? Miami , FL

How often are you online? I'm online everyday .

Do you have any experience being a designer? Yes i been a designer for the biggest fashion house on habbo Gucci , and Habbo Channel .

Why should we choose you? You should chose me cause i have had loads of experience and i can produce any outfit for a runway show to any theme given to me .

Thanks Smile flower

Application - Accepted!

8Designer Application Empty Re: Designer Application Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:52 am

Username: Loreh

Where are you from?I'm from california

How often are you online? Everytime , unless if i'm busy or something about school ect.

Do you have any experience being a designer? Yes ive been in gucci with floralbeaute(one of the best outfits in habplus & best gucci brand rooms) , and i also i'm a chanel brand owner in habplus so.

Why should we choose you?I choose to design clothes because it's my skill and my development. I have the fashion in my veins, I can feel it. I think I'm sophisticatedly in what I do, which is to design clothes.
I love seeing what I design with all my effort and sacrifice, see my fabulous dress clothes on the professional singers. While I have fun designing clothes for the singers, the singers have fun with what I design. I'll get a new fabulous fashion and style for all singers in this company.

Application - Accepted!

9Designer Application Empty Re: Designer Application Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:09 am

AriaKelly

Username:AriaKelly

Where are you from? Blackburn

How often are you online? nearly everyday

Do you have any experience being a designer? Yes, I owned my own fashion magazine on habbo. And i also design clothes inrl.

Well, I think you should choose me because i could give a change to liquid records by my designs :] Also, i have creative designs for the company.

Application - Accepted!

10Designer Application Empty Re: Designer Application Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:21 am

WhereIsMyPie

Username: WhereIsMyPie

Where are you from? St. Paul Minnesota

How often are you online? Most of the time i'm on everyday after school 4-8 8 being the latest, i'm usually on all day on the weekends but sometimes im not

Do you have any experience being a designer? i wouldn't say i have Experience because i just draw and design logos for my fantasy Businesses

Why should we choose you? i have no Convincing Answer and i don't think i will get accepted but if i do that would be great, i only want to join because i love singing and LiquidRecords makes me think of Singing Managers, i also loved to be in fantasy jobs such as jobs made online. i hop i make it in, Thanks

Application - Denied!

11Designer Application Empty Coldplay101 Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:52 am

coldplay101

Username: scrawnybitch101

Where are you from?: HHI, SC USA

How often are you online?: I am online everyday.
Weekdays: 5pm-6m
Weekends: 11am-2pm

Do you have any experience?: Yes I do. I worked with Elle and Vogue on Habplus, each for a year.

Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because I would really like this job, dealing with designing clothes and feel like I could help make a change and difference in the company.

Application - Declined!

12Designer Application Empty Designer Application Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:58 am

NerdCubed

Username:NerdCubed

Where are you from?: UK, London

How often are you online?: Every single day, for at least 4-5 hours

Do you have any experience of being a designer?:On another retro (my mate opened) I had designed badges and stuff, I also did art in my GCSE's and Design in A-levels

Why should we choose you?: Because I have had past experience of design and fashion and my parents come from a designing background (my dad is a architect!)

Application - Accepted!

13Designer Application Empty Job Application :D Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:31 am

jammy115

Username: jammy115

Where are you from?: UK, England, Nottingham

How often are you online?: Everyday over 5 hours a day ,have homework so sometimes a tiny less.

Do you have any experience being a designer?:I'm taking gses art and design and I have designed on retros before, I've also designed rooms for example I designed a Hilton hotel.

I'm dedicated, enjoy what i do, you wont regret it because of the great results i provide you with.

Thank you
Your Sincerely, Jessie Smile

Application - Declined!

14Designer Application Empty Re: Designer Application Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:39 am

jammy115

Username: jammy115

Where are you from?: UK, England, Nottingham

How often are you online?: Everyday over 5 hours a day ,have homework so sometimes a tiny less.

Do you have any experience being a designer?:I'm taking gses art and design I'm working at an B+ I'm not gonna lie and say I'm a straight A student but I do well and I have designed on retros before. Also I watch Americans top model and I love fashion.

I'm dedicated, enjoy what i do, you wont regret it because of the great results i provide you with. I bring creative ideas too the group. I won't let you down

Thank you
Your Sincerely, Jessie

Application - Accepted On Trial Basis!

15Designer Application Empty Application for designer Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:07 am

neo92

Username:Neo92

Where are you from?: Malaysia ,Penang Island

How often are you online?: Every single day, for at least 4or5 hours

Do you have any experience of being a designer?:I am a part time graphic designer
I study Photoshop Adobe Illustrator when in collage.

Why should we choose you?:My Father is a lecturer and teaches ceramic arts in school of arts university science Malaysia im Intrest in graphics i can develope new fresh design I also Can work Overtime

Thank you
Your Sincerely Arman

Application - Declined!

16Designer Application Empty Re: Designer Application Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:36 am

religiousCHOCOLATE

Username:religiousCHOCOLATE

Where are you from? England

How often are you online? Mainly everyday, And sometimes all day..

Do you have any experience being a designer? Not really but i love to mess around with fashion, And come up with new brilliant ideas..

Why should we choose you? Cause i put alot of effort into desingning these Costumes/Clothes, And I am reliable, Very easy to get on with and i can always help with anything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum