'Liquid'Records'

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

'Liquid'Records'
'Liquid'Records'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Liquid'Records'

'Liquid'Records' is a brand new Habplus Hotel based Record Label. We are always hiring and willing to sign new artists.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stylist Application

+6
DoesMyThumbLookSpanish
MissDaisy
harrietloveschu
biebersbby66
OrangeYay
MattBoii
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stylist Application Empty Stylist Application Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:52 am

MattBoii

MattBoii
Admin

Username:

Where are you from?

How often are you online?

Do you have any experience being a stylist?

Why should we choose you?

https://liquidrecords.forumotion.co.uk

2Stylist Application Empty Re: Stylist Application Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:01 am

Username: watlol

Where are you from? Wales, United Kingdom.

How often are you online? Daily, at least.

Do you have any experience being a stylist? Some, I have sustained some stable styling jobs. Only temporary. I'm looking for a full-time one here.

Why should we choose you? I am very committed and loyal. I will be very friendly and make my workplace a happy and peaceful environment. I'm creative and could bring a lot to styling at Liquid Records.

Best regards, watlol.

Application - Accepted!

3Stylist Application Empty Re: Stylist Application Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:10 am

Username:kyyalexanda

Where are you from?Essex romford london

How often are you online? Everyday ,even more when i have this job.

Do you have any experience being a stylist?well yes on previouse websites and i also still work in liquid records before as a receptionist

Why should we choose you?Matt,you should choose me becuase you allready know me and i hope you like the way i dress?,i have a nice characteter and i am online everyday and night , you should be able to trust me as i allready work for you so please give me the job i would love it Smile

Application - Accepted!

4Stylist Application Empty Re: Stylist Application Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:52 pm

OrangeYay

Username: OrangeYay

Where are you from? Singapore

How often are you online? Pretty often. At least 2 hours everyday, more often on weekdays

Do you have any experience being a stylist? Yes.Everyday before going anywhere or even at home when I'm bored, I play with different styles that shows personality, mood or what I think.

Why should we choose you?In real life,when people have problems with their looks, I enhance them to their potential beauty.I can show creativity, imaginative and I will get on and Style,Style and style!

Application - Accepted!

5Stylist Application Empty Stylist Application Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:08 pm

biebersbby66

Username:
Biebersbby66

Where are you from?
Australia

Pretty much all the time. Smile

You could say so. I design outfits on Polyvore and all of my friends say the outfits are really good.

Why should we choose you?
You should choose me because i like designing stuff for other people.

Application - Declined!

6Stylist Application Empty Re: Stylist Application Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:35 pm

harrietloveschu

Username:harrietloveschu

Where are you from? North east england

How often are you online? 5-9 hours a day

Do you have any experience being a stylist? not really but i know how its done and im super creative

Why should we choose you? because i am hard working and i would do the job the best i could xx

Application - Declined!

7Stylist Application Empty Re: Stylist Application Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:02 am

Username: Enchantique

Where are you from? Philippines

How often are you online? Almost everyday.

Do you have any experience being a stylist? I was a stylist of a famous singer but she resigned.

Why should we choose you? People say I am creative. Smile so yeah... I hope Liquid Records will accept me. Best wishes to this company xx

Application - Accepted On Trial Basis!

8Stylist Application Empty Job Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:20 am

MissDaisy

Username: daisyPETERS

Where Am I From: England

How Often Am I Online: Everyday for normally three or four hours sometimes more!

Do I Have Any Experience: I Do, I have actually just finished my job experience which I choose to go in to a salon and help out in there! I also speak and act in much detail so you will get the proper thing with me!

Why Should You Choose Me: Well, Why Shouldn't You! Haha, Well I'm A Fun Girl, And I Enjoy Doing Things Like This I'm Good At It Too! I Hope You Accept Me Because Im Good And Responsible! Thank You. Smile

Application - Accepted!

9Stylist Application Empty Re: Stylist Application Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:49 am

DoesMyThumbLookSpanish

Username:DoesMyThumbLookSpanish

Where am I from?:Canada

How often am I online: Everyday for about three or four hours.

Do I have any experience?: I do. I work for Gucci and Chanel on HabPlus.

Why should we choose you?: Well, I am artistic and creative and I also have awesome designs. Just ask PurpleNikkie etc. I am mature and responsible and I think it would be an honor doing this job :)Thank you very much. It would be very pleasing for me if I got the job Be sure to see me and look at my designs.

Application - Accepted!

10Stylist Application Empty Stylist Job App Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:40 am

JakeAliberti

Username: JakeAliberti

Where are you from? England/Italy

How often are you online? Around 5 hours a day

Do you have any experience being a stylist? I watch Americas next top model and I love fashion Smile

Why should we choose you? I have an eye for fashion and its my main hobby. I also have excellent ideas. I have interests in hair and upper body fashion as that it my easiest to work at

Last edited by Admin on Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More to say)

11Stylist Application Empty Re: Stylist Application Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:49 am

3liza

Username: 3liza

Where are you from: Well I'm from England in the UK.

How often are you online: About 4-5 hours a day.

Do you have any experience being a stylist: Well i work at Hollister 3 days a week and Gucci 2 days a week and also in my spair time i love to bring my friends over and style fashionable looks on them.

Why should we choose you: Well i love to shop and go onto the internet for latest fashions also in my room i sew and design fashion trends but i mainly want to be a stylist because my friends reccomend it to me when i'm taking more levels in my college. I love styling clothes on other people.

I know you may not want me accepted but i class myself as a very fashionable, sensible, mature girl which loves her jobs!

Application - Accepted!

12Stylist Application Empty Re: Stylist Application Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:25 am

Jacklyn1313

Username:
Jacklyn1313

Where are you from?
United States

Everyday about 2-3 hours

Yes, I style hair everyday. I am almost done my training to be a cosmetologist in real life. On habplus I have had many jobs as a stylist.

Why should we choose you:
You should choose me because I am responsible and I won't fail you. I have ambition and drive for what I do. It is my hobby. I am also very good to get along with. Im not rude.

13Stylist Application Empty Job Application For Stylist Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:17 am

ChuMamma

ChuMamma

Username: My username is ChuMamma

Where are you from? I'm from Washington, United States.

How often are you online? Im online pretty much everday. Except Sundasy then I would be on 2-5 pm.

Do you have any experience being a stylist? I style myself does that count? Ahaha. Anyways, Not really, but, my friends say that they like my designs I do on paper !

Why should we choose you? You should choose me, because I work well with otehr people. I LOVE desining stuff. I guess it runs in my family, my mom was good at desining too!

Have a nice day! <3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum