'Liquid'Records'

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

'Liquid'Records'
'Liquid'Records'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Liquid'Records'

'Liquid'Records' is a brand new Habplus Hotel based Record Label. We are always hiring and willing to sign new artists.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accountant Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Accountant Application Empty Accountant Application Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:53 am

MattBoii

MattBoii
Admin

Username:

Where are you from?

How often are you online?

Do you have any experience being an accountant?

Why should we choose you?

https://liquidrecords.forumotion.co.uk

2Accountant Application Empty Re: Accountant Application Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:36 am

BillGates03

Username: BillGates03

Where are you from? USA

How often are you online? Everyweekend and usually on nights during the weekdays.

Yes i currently take many finance classes in real life. Also i have managaed many successful businesses on habbo before.

Why should we choose you? You should choose me because i am passionate about what i do and i will try my hardest to make this company even more successful than it already is.

Application - Accepted!

3Accountant Application Empty Accountant Job Application Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:10 am

Username: TforTara - or you can call me Tara Smile

Where are you from?: England, Cornwall.

How often are you online?: Every single day. From usually like 5-8pm.

Do you have any experience being an accountant?: No. But I'm good at Maths and Numbers.

Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because I keep things professional. I won't let you down and trust me, I won't bug you for rights because I know it gets annoying. I can manage the business well and I am also reliable. Smile

Application - Accepted!

4Accountant Application Empty Re: Accountant Application Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:29 am

jonas321

jonas321

Username: Jonas321

Where are you from? London, U.K

How often are you online? All the time, non-stop.

Do you have any experience being an accountant? At a diner managing the finances.

I am a very reliable person, i'll always do what im told and overall have a nice personallity. If you hire me, i'd be always on time!

Application - Accepted!

5Accountant Application Empty Re: Accountant Application Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:14 am

Username: Applelol

Where are you from? Singapore.

How often are you online? Almost everyday ( Other than exam periods )

No. But I'm a quick learner and good at calculations and Mathematics.

I find that I am a responsible person and hand in duties on time. By being responsible, it also makes me a reliable person. I am also passionate about this career. Although I have not reached working age, but my inspiration is to be an accountant. I hope you can give me this opportunity as an accountant.

Application - Accepted!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum