'Liquid'Records'

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

'Liquid'Records'
'Liquid'Records'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Liquid'Records'

'Liquid'Records' is a brand new Habplus Hotel based Record Label. We are always hiring and willing to sign new artists.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music Producer Application

+5
TaylorLewis
harrietloveschu
cam
Mr.Shano
MattBoii
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Music Producer Application Empty Music Producer Application Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:49 am

MattBoii

MattBoii
Admin

Username:

Where are you from?

How often are you online?

Do you have any experience being a music producer?

Why should we choose you?

https://liquidrecords.forumotion.co.uk

2Music Producer Application Empty Music Producer Application Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:04 am

MattBoii

MattBoii
Admin

Username: JacobR

Where are you from? I am from the United States, NY BABBYYY!

How of often are you online? I'm online for a very long time on weekends, and on school days i'm on at 6 off at like 8.

Do you have any experience being a music producer? Yes, I have experience being a Music producer. I know how to work the equipment well.
Why should we choose you? In order for this company to strive, you need a person who can create GOOD rhythms. Rhythms that people will actually listen to. My rhythms can make anyone who hates a certain genre like it! My rhythms is $$ in your pockets.

Application - Accepted!

Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Music Producer Application Empty Music Producer Application Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:05 am

MattBoii

MattBoii
Admin

Username: BluSkaii

Where are you from? I'm originally from Boston Massachusettes Go Red Sox Woooo!!

How of often are you online? On Weekends I'm on online for 6 hours,I take online courses since I'm an actual rapper.You can look me up my name is Sam Adams.By the way.

Do you have any experience being a music producer? A lot of experience I was actually a DJ at a previous hotel it was hotel Hableet.in it was shut down because of viruses and ETC.But other than that if you hire me you certainly will not regret it.Thank you.

Application - Accepted!

Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Music Producer Application Empty Music Producer Application Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:22 am

MattBoii

MattBoii
Admin

Username: MrDPgroove

Where are you from? United States, California

How often are you online? Everyday for 3,4 hours

Do you have any experience being a music producer? Yes. I've been taking classes so i can get better at producing. Also I've produced music in 3 movies ( Step up 1,2 and Radio Rebel ) and Im looking foward to do some more.

Why should we choose you? Because the rhythm is in my blood. And for this company needs a guy like me to produce music in Liquid Records. And I dont mind what kind of music i have to produce it can be JB, Lady gaga, and other music's that some peoples dont like

Application - Accepted!

Last edited by Admin on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total

5Music Producer Application Empty Re: Music Producer Application Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:36 am

Mr.Shano

Mr.Shano

Username:Lilshano100

Where are you from?The Bahamas

How often are you online?Mon-Saturday's

Do you have any experience being a music producer?Yes I Do.I Am Currently Taking Up Theater/Music Productions In My Studies Class In School So I Have The Capable Experience For The Job Smile

Why should we choose you?Because I Am Mature,And Can Bring A Young Star To Major Hotel Fame. Smile

Application - Accepted On Trail Basis!

Last edited by Mr.Shano on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

6Music Producer Application Empty Music Producer Application Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:49 am

MattBoii

MattBoii
Admin

Username: ImABossmonster

Where are you from?
I'm from Ewing, New Jersey

How of often are you online?
During school days, I'm online from 5:30 or 5:45 until 9:00 or 10:30. On weekends, I get on from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep.

Do you have any experience being a music producer?
Yes. I listen to a lot of explicit rap songs and know how to rap a little bit. I a beginner and soon to be intermediate rapper.

Why should we choose you?
You should hire me because I want to work really hard to be working with the liquid records company showing them the best I got. I do my best no matter what and will always try to get better. I also promise I'll bring a lot of $$$ to this label. I promise you that you won't regret hiring me.

Application - Accepted!

Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Music Producer Application Empty Re: Music Producer Application Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:48 pm

cam

Username: camhost

Where are you from? Cornwall,UK

How often are you online? Everyday 2-3hrs

Do you have any experience being a music producer? Music recorder at school and spend lots of time in the recording studio

Why should we choose you? because i have real life experience and know how to do a lot of stuff that others don't

Application - Declined!

8Music Producer Application Empty Re: Music Producer Application Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:29 pm

harrietloveschu

Username:harrietloveschu

Where are you from? North east england

How often are you online? 5-9 hours a day

Do you have any experience being a music producer? not really but i know how its done

Why should we choose you? because i am hard working and i would do the job the best i could xx

Application - Declined!

9Music Producer Application Empty Re: Music Producer Application Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:03 am

TaylorLewis

Username:TaylorLewis

Where are you from?England

How often are you online?Every Weekend 5 - 6 hours

Do you have any experience being a music producer?Yes at home I make my own music and i have made my firned a demo in real.

Why should we choose you?I try my best and i am respectful I also can use technolagy very well.

Application - Declined!

Last edited by Admin on Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:40 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I didn't write my age.)

10Music Producer Application Empty Re: Music Producer Application Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:34 am

BeautifulTEARS

Username:SeanHarper

Where are you from?England

How often are you online?everyday

Do you have any experience being a music producer? i like making my own music

Why should we choose you?i like experimenting with diffrent sounds

Application - Declined!

11Music Producer Application Empty Re: Music Producer Application Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:56 am

SelectaSHINX

Username: SelectaSHINX

Where are you from? Florida, US

How often are you online? Every day, about 3 to 4 hours total

Do you have any experience being a music producer? Yes, I am a DJ and producer myself. I produce house, electro and progressive house music. Since a few months I produce tracks for bands, singers and I do a lot of collaborations with DJ's.

Why should we choose you? Because I have more than 5 years of experience. Not only with studio gear, but also with people. I can work good, nice and fast. I can also prove myself to you, if you want. I will not let Liquid Records down.

Kind Regards,

SelectaSHINX

Application - Accepted!

12Music Producer Application Empty App Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:47 am

IJessicaaI

IJessicaaI

Username:IJessicaaI

Where are you from?London- Greenwich

How often are you online? Mostly all the time , only if im not busy with something important

Do you have any experience being a music producer? Yes, i do , i normal Do things for my self with music because im a good singer and love music. i also help my sister out with her music to improve on the tracks backgrounf music , vocals and lyrics.

Why should we choose you?Because this would give me a chance to share out all my ideas in music ,Because every one deservs a voice. I could also help liquid by solving the customers dreams+worries in ,music and help them to progress in music and even get better at what the want to achieve in music.

13Music Producer Application Empty producer or head producer Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:27 am

Tinie.Tempah

Username: Tinie.Tempah

Where are you from? London Uk

How often are you online? Every day,4 hours total

Do you have any experience being a music producer? Yes, I produce songs for people and im a dj. I have produced for so many people I've lost count Laughing and i love djng one of my talents

Why should we choose you? Because I have more than 6 years of experience. i love working with people making sure they feel comfortable were they are working and i also like to check up on other produces so they are doing well and there patients are. i can work fast and make sure that he track they have produce is well. I also want to make sure you have the best producers in the business
Hope you choose me thanks for reading
Tinie.Tempah

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum